Welcome to St. Francis' Early Childhood Program
Welcome to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School's Early Childhood Program. This program strives to provide a nurturing environment to promote social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth for our Preschool and Pre-K students. With a faith-based focus and caring staff we create a warm and happy place for children to learn and grow. We bridge the gap between home and school for our youngest students to create a blend of developmentally appropriate academics and play to foster the whole child.
Here at St. Francis we believe that:
- Each student is a special child of God
- Children learn best about God’s world through experimentation and exploration
- Developmentally appropriate activities and play are the best avenues of learning
- A loving environment fosters children's ability to develop to their fullest potential
- The family and home life is the primary place for each child’s learning
- Building relationships with parents and promoting family participation benefits children's success
The early childhood staff and I are very passionate about working here at St. Francis with the youngest of God's gifts.
Director of Early Childhood Education
714.695.3700 Ext. 115