Welcome to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School's Early Childhood Program, we affectionately call our Little Lambs. The Little Lambs program strives to provide a nurturing environment rich in experiences necessary to promote social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth for our preschool, pre-k and kindergarten students. With a faith-based focus and caring staff we create a warm and happy place for children to learn. We bridge the gap between home and school for our youngest students to create a blend of developmentally appropriate academics and play in order to foster the whole child.
Here at St. Francis we believe that:
- Each student is a special child of God
- Children learn best about God’s world through experimentation and exploration.
- Developmentally appropriate activities and play are the best avenues of learning
- A loving environment fosters children's ability to develop to their fullest potential
- The family and home life is the primary place for each child’s learning
- Building relationships with parents and promoting family participation in class benefits children's success