K- 8 Extended Care Aide
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School, a Preschool – 8th grade Diocesan school in Yorba Linda, is seeking an experienced and faith-filled Extended Care Aide. This position will support student learning while working under the guidance of the Extended Care Directors and support the school's mission and philosophy as a member of a vibrant Catholic school community. The position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
- School year part-time exempt without benefits.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 am – 8:00 am and 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Reports to the Extended Care Director, Vice Principals, and Principal.
- Prepare materials for crafts and activities.
- Assist with student supervision in classroom and on playground.
- Performs additional duties at the request of the Extended Care Director or Principal.
- Prefer a practicing Roman Catholic with a strong commitment to and working knowledge of the Catholic faith.
- Prefer experience in a school setting.
- Good literacy and math skills. Experience with iPad device.
- Demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills, reliability, patience, understanding, flexibility, multi-tasking team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS Degree preferred but not required.
- Early Childhood Education units preferred but not required.
- Previous classroom experience supporting instruction and student learning.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume by email to Mr. Eric Walswick and Mr. Ben Jansen, Extended Care Co-Directors at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or hardcopy to St. Francis of Assisi School, 5330 Eastside Circle, Yorba Linda, 92887.