Elementary Classroom Instructional Aide
POSITION OPENING: Elementary Classroom Instructional Aide
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School, a Preschool – 8th grade school in Yorba Linda, is seeking an experienced and faith-filled elementary classroom instructional aide. This position will support student learning under the guidance of the classroom teacher and support the school's mission and philosophy as a member of a vibrant Catholic school community. The position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
- School year part-time exempt without benefits.
- Monday – Friday, 7:35 am – 1:15 pm.
- Reports to the classroom teacher, Vice Principals, and Principal.
- Assist classroom teacher implement curriculum, support student learning, manage student work, and supervise students.
- Prepare materials for the classroom teacher.
- Assist with student supervision at recess and lunch.
- Performs additional duties at the request of the Principal.
- Prefer a practicing Roman Catholic with a strong commitment to and working knowledge of the Catholic faith.
- Good literacy and math skills. Experience with iPad device.
- Demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills, reliability, patience, understanding, flexibility, multi-tasking team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS Degree preferred but not required.
- Valid California Teaching Credential preferred but not required.
- Previous elementary classroom experience supporting instruction and student learning.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume by email to Mrs. Jeannette Lambert at email@example.com or hardcopy to St. Francis of Assisi School, 5330 East Side Circle, Yorba Linda, 92887.