Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School (SFA) continues to monitor developments surrounding
the coronavirus (COVID-19) very closely.
The California Department of Public Health recommends practicing common sense public health measures to help combat the spread of the coronavirus. These measures include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick. Students with flu-like symptoms should be kept home from school or daycare for at least 24 hours after their fever resolves without the use of fever-reducing medications, such as Tylenol or Advil.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Practice social distancing with a minimum distance of six feet.